Please be sure to thoroughly review and print THE SHOW INFO page to ensure that all Competition requirements are met.
YOU MAY REGISTER FOR THE 5TH ANNUAL NATURAL NEW ENGLAND CHAMPIONSHIPS – MASTERS & OPEN- OCB PRO QUALIFIER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR OCB PRO CARD!!!THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN TO ALL NATURAL COMPETITORS; HOWEVER, YOU MUST BE Age 18 or over for Bikini and iJourney, Age 16 or older for Figure or 13 or over for Bodybuilding, Classic Physique and Physique.
*OCB PRO QUALIFIER: OCB Pro Cards will be awarded to the overall winners in the Masters 40+ and Open division for all categories when divisions meet the required minimum turnouts. The minimums are:
Men’s Bodybuilding Open: 6
Men’s Bodybuilding Age 40+: 3
Men’s Classic Physique Open: 6
Men’s Physique Open: 6
Men’s Physique Age 40+: 3
Women’s Physique Open: 3
Women’s Physique Age 40+: 3
Figure Open: 6
Figure Age 40+: 3
Bikini Open: 6
Bikini Age 40+: 3
OCB Pro Card winners are then eligible to compete in OCB Pro Contests.
You must also OBTAIN AN OCB MEMBERSHIP ONLINE AND SUBMIT TO A POLYGRAPH TEST (see polygraph testing info below).
NNE Championships Division Offerings: (only ONE division may be selected, however, MULTIPLE crossovers/classes may be selected within selected division). YOUR ENTRY AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDES YOU IN THE “Open” Class. Therefore, should you want to add Novice, Masters 60+, Masters 50+, Masters 40+, HEROES and/or Fit Mom, you must Select Entry (plus one, two or three crossovers). PLEASE SEE SHOW INFO PAGE FOR AGE REQUIREMENTS PER DIVISION.
Men’s Bodybuilding: Open, Masters 60+, Masters 50+, Masters 40+, Masters 50+, Novice and HEROES
Men’s Classic Physique: Open, Novice, Masters 40+ and HEROES
Men’s Physique: Open, Masters 40+, Novice and HEROES
Women’s Physique: Open, Novice, Masters 40+, *Fit Mom and HEROES
Figure: Open, Masters 40+, Novice, *Fit Mom and HEROES
Bikini: Open, Masters 40+, Novice, *Fit Mom and HEROES
**OPEN TO ALL DIVISIONS** iJourney: A NNE-Sponsored Division (TELL US YOUR STORY)!
**Promoter reserves the right to add or drop divisions/classes based on number of entries.
Cross Over Details: (please ensure that you are ELIGIBLE to compete in a selected crossover BEFORE applying payment (as there are NO REFUNDS and/or TRANFERABILITY of payment once processed).
- Open – OCB Pro Qualifier: Open to ALL competitors that meet the age and eligibility requirements as outlined above. At This Event, your Entry Automatically includes you in “Open”. All other selects are considered “crossovers”.
- Masters 40+: Age as of day of contest must fall within the stipulated age range (Ex: Age 40 & Over)
- Masters 50+: Age as of day of contest must fall within the stipulated age range (Ex: Age 50 & Over)
- Masters 60+: Age as of day of contest must fall within the stipulated age range (Ex: Age 60 & Over)
- Novice: Open only to first time competitors OR competitors who have not placed first in any class besides Teen, within any division, within any category, within any organization, with the exception of cases where first place was won in a class where the competitor was the only one in the class.
- Fit Mom: Open to all eligible competitors that are legal mothers child/ren 17 or younger. Any eligible female division may crossover into this class. Competitors will wear their 2-piece bikini or posing suit worn in their selected division (changing bikini or posing suit is not necessary and not recommended).
- HEROES: Open to all the Men and Women competitors of the Military, Police, Fire and EMS active duty and retired personnel.
- iJourney: A NNE-Sponsored Division (TELL US YOUR STORY): **OPEN TO ALL DIVISIONS but must also submit separate entry form and payment**
Classes: When more than one class in a division, classes are formed by dividing competitors evenly by height. (Class breakdowns and the order of events will be supplied to competitors on or before the day of the event).
Crossovers: A “crossover” is entering more than one class. For example, someone may enter the Masters 40+ division, if eligible, and also elect to crossover into Fit Mom (if eligible) and compete in it as well. Crossovers between Divisions, such as Figure, Bikini and Women Physique are NOT permitted. Crossovers between Divisions, such as Men Bodybuilding, Men Physique and Men Classic Physique are NOT permitted.
Promoter reserves the right to add or drop classes based on number of entries.
**NOTE FROM THE PROMOTER**
Fees: All entries automatically enters you into the OPEN Class (for a chance to Take Home the Custom Overall Champion Award in Your Selected Division and possible qualify to win your OCB PRO CARD). We encourage you to elect to also Crossover into All eligible classes within your selected division, ie. Novice, Master’s 40+, HEROES and/or Fit Mom.
Entry/Open $60, Crossovers $30 per additional class (applies to all early bird entries submitted online on or before 3/31/19).TIER 2: Entries 4/1/19 thru 4/30/19: Entry/Open: $75, Crossovers $40 per additional class (applies to all entries postmarked or submitted online on or before 4/30/19. Entries after 4/30/19 thru Entry Deadline 5/15/19 are subjected to $30 late fee. Crossovers will increase to $50 per additional class. Entries will NOT be accepted after 5/15/19 for administrative purposes.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTERED COMPETITORS RETURNING TO ADJUST THEIR PREVIOUS REGISTRATIONS TO ADD ADDITIONAL CROSSOVERS MAY DO SO THROUGH 3/31/19 AT THE RATE OF $40 PER ADDITIONAL CROSSOVER. Fee will increase to $50 per additional crossover after 3/31/19 – 5/15/19. Therefore, please make your initial selections carefully.
Polygraph Screening $55 payable in cash to the Polygraph Tech at check-in.
Please be advised that all Payments are Final and are not Refundable and/or Transferrable (No Exceptions). Therefore, please be sure to thoroughly review your cart prior to processing your payment. Once your payment is processed, you will be directed to the Competitor Information Page. Please be sure to complete the Competitor Information Form and Submit. This will allow the Promoters to place you in the correct class based on your gender, height, etc.
We are so Grateful to have you as a part of the 5th Annual OCB Natural New England Championships – Masters & Open Pro Qualifier!!!
“The Journey is NEVER to be Forgotten!”
Jenette B. Jackson & Greg Gworek, Promoters of the OCB Natural New England Championships-Pro Qualifier (May)